We have been asleep for a third of our life, so soft, comfortable and beautiful bedding is an important fulcrum for improving our happiness. Elegant washed linen bedding offers comfort and style at an affordable price. Sink into our soft linen sheets and duvet covers to sleep comfortably regardless of the season. Our bedding set will make you comfortable in winter and cool in summer.
* This listing includes duvet cover.
* Produced from 100% European linen
* Prewashed process makes this duvet cover very soft.
* Also available in flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcase, sheet set.
One of the things I love about linen is its charming crumpled look. So I've created our Crushed collection to celebrate the beautiful natural texture of 100% pure linen. Available in off white and natural, you can choose from duvet covers (with hidden button closure), pillow cases, flat sheets and fitted sheets. Al our super-soft bed linen is prewashed to avoid shrinkage, and can be tumble dried.
US TWIN 173 x 218 cm / 68 ”x86”
US TWIN XL 178 x 234 cm / 70 "x 92"
US FULL QUEEN 203 x 203 cm / 80 ”x 80”
US QUEEN 218 x 218 cm / 86 ”x 86”
US QUEEN 229 x 229 cm / 90 ”x 90”
US KING 264 x 218 cm / 104 ”x86”
US CALKING 269 x 229 cm / 106 ”x90”
UK SINGLE 140x200 cm / 55 ”x79”
UK KING 260x220 cm / 102 ”x87”
UK DOUBLE 200x200 cm / 79 ”x79”
UK QUEEN 230x220 cm / 91 ”x87”
DE SINGLE 135x200 cm / 53 ”x79”
DE SINGLE 155x220 cm / 61 ”x87”
DE KING 220x240 cm / 87 ”x94”
FR QUEEN 240x220 cm / 94 ”x87”
CUSTOM SIZES: If you need a custom size, please let me know and we'll gladly make it for you!
* Regular washing is actually good for pure linen, softening and beautifying it, and giving it a lovely 'lived-in' look. With relaxed linens like these you don't need to store them away 'for best', you can enjoy them every day. Linen fabric gets resists dirt more easily than other textiles, and if rinsed thoroughly it comes up just as new every time.
* We normally recommend using a 60 ° C setting, as higher temperatures tend to wear linen out faster.
* Before washing always separate dark, coloured linens from white or off-white linens.
* You can use stain remover on stains before laundering, but avoid using bleach since it weakens the fibres and may affect the colour of dyed linens. It ’s worth noting that bleaching particles in conventional washing powder make natural linen colours fade.
* Linen garments, table linens and bedlinens normally do not need pre-washing (or soaking). However, if you are washing a linen item for the first time, it can be soaked briefly in lukewarm water before the wash to avoid creasing.
* Wash linen articles separately from other materials, especially during the first wash, as natural fibres tend to lose lint (or ‘nap’), which you do n’t want to end up on your other items.